Wednesday, October 04, 2006
I've GOT to lose weight! I know the boys are ONLY 5 months old (almost) and everyone says it takes time, but I'm afraid I've developed such shitty eating habits that I'll never lose anymore weight if I don't make some serious changes.
I guess most of us normal people struggle with wanting to lose weight all the time. When Miss Zoot came up with the idea to start an accountability group by taking pictures of everything we eat on a daily basis I had to jump on the bandwagon. What a great idea! First of all I love to take pictures :) AND second I need to lose weight. AND third I believe if we all keep track of what we're eating it would make us THINK before we eat. It definitely got me thinking when I started to reach for a reese's pb cup out of the first bag of Halloween candy I bought less than a week ago. I didn't want to embarrass myself so I skipped it. Accountability is where it's at folks... in my opinion! I can't wait to lose weight and be able to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes again.

I took the boys to the park this morning and walked 2 miles. It was enjoyable but ick!, is it ever going to cool off here. I hate all the boob, butt, and belly sweat I produce.

Carry on!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for you walking the 2 miles with the boys (who are adorable). I am eating healthier after having the girls but can't get into the exercise routine. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job!!! There is a site called "peertrainer.com" that allows you to do a group type thing. I tried to get the ladies in my multiples board to join, but you really have to be motivated!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer