Saturday, October 21, 2006
There's no place like home. There's no place like home.
Whew! It's so nice to be home.
The boys and me went to San Antonio for the week to visit some friends. It was so much fun but I am BEYOND tired. The boys did pretty well, but just did not sleep like they do in their own beds. I probably averaged 5 hours of sleep a night... needless to say I'm dragging ass big time.
And now that they are down for a nap, instead of napping myself I'm typing an entry on my blog. :) Gosh I'm not very smart sometimes.

My husband missed me (us) and had the house all clean when I got home, so that was sweet.
I've got the car about half unloaded and that stuff unpacked. The work never ends, does it?

The friends we visited have 3 kids (5, 2, and 1) so it was chaos all week. And I'm pretty sure I've decided 2 kids are PLENTY! Their last one was a oops... bless their hearts. He's a sweet baby but wow, 3 kids is nonstop work. All day long it's "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy". I don't know if I could handle it as patiently and cool as she does.

It's so nice to be home. I'll be updating lots this week. I've missed bloggy world :)

Toodles


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The house was cleaned when you got home? I'm sorry, I must be reading incorrectly....Or, please send him over to Michigan to give mine a lesson or two!
And, glad you had a nice time!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer