Monday, January 01, 2007
Five things you may not know about me...
I saw this on Miss Zoot and thought I'd kick off the new year sharing some of my secrets.

1. I went by Mandy growing up. My older brother and sister had me convinced Barry Manilow's song Mandy was written to me. And I believed them forever.

2. I am obsessed with having a clean kitchen sink. When I get bored, upset or before I begin cooking I have to scrub the sinks. (I know, OCD big time) I also wash my hands 800 times a day.

3. I actually LOST weight over the holidays. I've been trying to for the past couple months so I was thrilled when I stepped on the scale again yesterday and managed to lose 5 pounds just over Christmas. I guess spending the holidays at home kept me away from all the mounds of food. Yay!

4. I sit in the floor and play with my boys at least 4 hours a day. I feel guilty if I don't. It seems many of the problems children have today stem from lack of love and ATTENTION from the people they depend on most. I'm trying to be different and show my children, with my attention, they are my world.

5. I have a really hard time with balance in my life. I guess you can call me an all or nothing type personality. Lately my biggest neglect has been me. I don't care about fashion or my hair and make up like I did when I worked outside the home. I miss taking care of me.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays. Happy New Year! May all your dreams for the new year come true!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Bean said...

I have found that since the girls, I have totally let myself go! I really need to get back to that! I need to start with a haircut and an eyebrow wax!!!

I hope you find the time to take care of you in 2007, but warning! Toddlerhood is even busier! :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer